Glendale Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
Sorry B&B closed for 2013
HOLIDAY COTTAGES ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS AS USUAL
Welcome to Glendale Bed and Breakfast here is the beautiful scenic area of Glendalough, County Wicklow.
Glendale Bed and Breakfast is a family run B&B, your hosts are Christy and Valerie Merrigan. Glendale B&B is a non smoking house. We have 4 bedrooms all ensuite with shower. We have 3 double bedrooms each with a king size bed and the 4th bedroom is a family room/ twin room with a king size bed and a single bed. All bedrooms have a hairdryer.
We have a comfortable lounge for you to enjoy where you can watch television or a DVD after a good day touring nearby Glendalough. We have tea and coffee facilities in our dining room for your enjoyment at any time.
It is very nice after a hard day hill walking, or a long day on the road to relax with a nice coffee and a biscuit.
There is a breakfast menu with a choice of breakfast so all tastes can be catered for. Breakfast is served 0800 to 0930 and if you are leaving early to catch the boat or plane we can leave you out a breakfast including fresh fruit.
Glendale is 100 meters from the main road so we have plenty of private parking for our guests. The Bed and Breakfast is only a 5 min walk to the village of Laragh where you have the pub, shops, restaurants, post office, church and coffee shops.
We are only a hours drive from Dublin and 45 mins drive from Dun Laoghaire and 1.5 hours drive from Rosslare.
- GPS N53 : 00.473 | W6 : 17.226
- Wireless Internet Access available
- TV in all Bedrooms
- Open all year.
- On St.Kevins bus route from Dublin.
- Ample private car secure car parking.
- Full Irish Breakfast or choice of breakfast from menu.
- Complementary self-service refreshments available through out your stay in our dining room.
- Non smoking house.
- Comfortable guest lounge.
- Local pub and restaurant 5 min walk to Laragh village.
- shops only 5 min walk to Laragh village.
- Only one hour drive to Dublin
- Cash and credit card accepted.